Friday, February 12, 2010

Living Room... Update #3

So I painted our living room green on Monday... and while I liked that the walls were green I absolutely hated the green I painted on the wall. I loved the color in the office and the laundry room, but for some reason in the living room it made me want to vomit. So I had to address that issue, I couldnt avoid the living room so I started looking for another color. I got this one, color was taken from a quilt I made filled with greens that I love. While you may not be able to tell, in the words of Diana the color is "adorable"! I love it, I love the green, love the red, love that it looks like christmas, I love that it is going to look so cute with my christmas tree (yes I am aware that it is currently February). So here you go...


shelf 1, a little bit more variety than before.
see more variety
better use of frames, actually put on the wall- see the cute little monkeys
this mantle, more variety. I will be putting a plant with red flowers in the place of one of these little green ones, but it has to grow... so look for that thrilling addition
fewer frames
standing in the hall


S

2 comments:

Littleshortstacks said...

SOOO much better! I love how much more vibrant the green is. On the computer it almost looks lime. Totally cute with the red.
I like the frames and everything else you've put together thus far. Good job!

Diana said...

I am so glad to know that I am known for such a great word...because your room looks ADORABLE!!! :) Make sure you come prepared to tell me the paint color. You know me I'm always up for painting something around this house! We can't wait to see you!!!