Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Photo Dump

I have lots of requests for photos, here you go, they arent really in order, they arent that great but you will get a general idea

the master bathroom... yes it is very exciting
master bedroom, our bed is up now, the curtains arent, but you get the idea of the color. by the way diana this color is like the yellow in your house, sometimes i love it, sometimes i hate it, i love it from about 6am-5pm, this was taken after that time so it is a little bright 
the living room, yes the picture is blurry, and no i havent done anything in here, brian built us this lovely entertainment center though
dining room, our table looks ridiculous, i guess that is what happens when you have something that fits at wymount 

laundry room- this is rosemary green
kitchen, see i moved my stuff in!
see the place is no longer spick and span
em look at how clean this bathroom is
bathroom... still clean
cute front door
the office, i kinda hate this room, just the furniture but that will change in the next few months
some cupcakes i made... it's exciting to have room to cook 
bread for french dip sandwiches (not the baguettes since i didnt have that recipe)
front door and wreath (our only christmas decoration)
first homemade dinner in our house
painting... i hate painting (see mom i did tape)
more proof that i taped
we have a garage!
first dinner in your house... 2 hours after we bought the house, we hadnt moved in yet
we have a house! and I hate taking pictures
opening the door for the first time 
unlocking the door, we have a house!

7 comments:

Erin Brady said...

Congratulations on your home ownership, Ashley!! My goodness did you get moved in quickly! =)

Emily said...

the bathroom is soooo clean.

Stephanie M. said...

It looks beautiful! Congratulations!

Diana said...

YEAH!!! I love it. I LOVE the rosemary green color...how would that color look in my kitchen? I totally love the bedroom but you know me I enjoy bright colors...Isn't it funny how we can enjoy paint for only a few hours each day? Anyways, it's better than blah colors! I bet you love your own washer and dryer. I am so sorry that you have to leave your new beautiful home and come back here! Your welcome to come back and cook more cupcakes. I bet Brian is truly in heaven having you back. Fun fun fun! Hey, your bread looked great! We love the house!!!

Erin Brady said...

We're in Marshall/Longview Texas with Rocky's family--we took the 40 into Texas this time and stopped in Lewisville to visit Rocky's niece before passing through Dallas. I'll keep that in mind the next time we drive out here. We're taking the 10 home but I don't think that passes through Dallas. Thank you for the invite!

Grandma Denny said...

Congratulations. It's great to finally see your things in the house. I see red sofa pillows--you still have some red. The Christmas wreath adds just the right touch to make it warm and inviting. I agree with Diana, it's too bad you have to come back. But it won't be long now.

Kurtis and Megan Ford said...

Love IT!!! And miss you!!