Got a message yesterday that my blog is almost at its’ allotted
space limit, after freaking out for just a bit, I found a brief and temporary
fix, but be prepared my awesome blog is going to be moving soon. Don’t worry I
will make an announcement before the big day, but just know it’s coming, mostly
because I am way too cheap to pay for extra storage space.
After much deliberation (and Emily can verify that there was
quite a lot), I have come up with the name (or Emily did) for the new one. We
tried to come up with something fun and clever that described my personality,
and let’s just say neither of those things go with my personality or things I
love so it took a bit to come up with. But I could not be deterred I needed something
that encompassed my cute son, Texas, minivans, my need to always have
chapstick, time, cooking, crazy rants,
public health, books, and NPR just to name a few of my favorite things, but we
did it. So without further ado when we move (and you will be warned) our new
address will be
If you get the reference we are great friends and if not,
well don’t worry once we make the switch you and Ira will become well acquainted.
So Mom, bookmark it now, because we are moving… well when I
get the next error message.
1 comment:
Love the new name! And those crafts blew my mind. Maybe I need you and Emily to come to Rochester and make me craftsy.
Post a Comment