Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh Mikey...


I decided to clip Mikey's nails today, they were little claws so it was time. I thought he was going to scream (because that is what he has done before), but he slept through the whole thing, no sounds, no squirming, too bad diaper changes arent this painfree!

Assessing the situation... yes these nails are too sharp for my comfort.

Nail #1, notice the sleeping guy?
Still on the first nail... I was a little nervous
See what I mean...
Success! No more little claws and the guy slept through the whole thing!
We tried some tummy time (well it is a daily thing), Mikey doesnt love it, but he was willing to participate (at least a little bit) today
He was using his arm as a pacifier
Not loving it, not hating it... sadly I didnt get a picture of the meltdown, but trust me, he reached the point where he did not enjoy this activity in the slightest.

No comments: