Friday, September 19, 2008

Clinton and Palin

For those you that were not aware I am a big HIlary Clinton fan (not sure how you arent aware of that already) anyway I am also a Sarah Palin fan, I know you are thinking how does that work, well i am not logical so that's how it works. Anyway my mom told me about this Saturday Night Live sketch that included both candidates (I didnt even know she knew what Saturday Night Live was) I watched and it is wonderful. I think you all should watch it, be aware it is an SNL sketch so yeah... here is the link
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/palin-hillary-open/656281/
If you are offended I am so sorry, but seriously you cant take things too seriously

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I watched this when it was on live and was almost peeing my pants. I thought Tina Fay played Palin brilliantly!!

Jason and Mike said...

I can see Russia from my house!