. Also I heard the new Cannon Center opened today (I read about it in the Daily Universe). It is supposed to be different from the last one and built to serve the entire University. There are 5 different stations and they are going to have a Creamery soon. Anyway I am very excited to go try it (yes I know sad that I want to try a cafeteria but it isnt supposed to be like the old one at all). So if any of you want to join us let us know.
Finally... drum roll please.... I got a new job! Yay! I am going to be a student secretary for the Political Science department, so yeah sounds exciting, but no more working on Saturdays, holidays or after 8!
2 comments:
I think that article "Rampant Hypocrisy" is funny. Who burns plastics and styrofoam? And for acetaminophen in NyQuil, who cares? Acetaminophen (in Tylenol) is the only medication that's safe for pregnant women to take for headaches, pains, etc. Gotta love the things people write in to the Daily Universe. But yeah, those Bluetooth people bother me sometimes too.
A new Cannon Center for the entire university? Interesting.
Congrats on your new job!
Congrats on your job!!
Post a Comment