Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mac #3

I got a new mac… that’s right a new one. What was wrong with the old one? Well not too much, but after almost three years it wasn’t what it used to be. So this morning we headed to look at the new macs, and wouldn’t you know- the MacBook Pros were recently upgraded… so as of this afternoon I am the proud owner of a brand new MacBook Pro. While we were at the store (about to get ripped off on yet another Mac) I tried to convince myself that a PC would do- they are cheaper, readily available, and I hear just as good. I couldn’t make the leap. I use a Lenovo every day at work and it has confirmed my thoughts on PCs, so I stuck with Macs and so far I love it just as much as the other two I have had. So Happy Early Birthday/Congratulations on the Baby present to me (sorry Di I just couldn’t stick with the PC).

No comments: